From: Ryan McAlister
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 2:42 PM
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: DNAT to multiple ip address on different server ?

I have a privately addressed server hosting multiple websites each with
it's own virtual ip on the machine, eth0:1, eth0:2, etc... and on the
firewall I have multiple public virtual ip's eth0:1, eth0:2, etc... I
already know how to DNAT back to one IP from the public side to the
private side.

Iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p TCP --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination
192.168.100.100

Is it possible with iptables to map multiple public ip's back to
corresponding private ip's?

Ryan