Re: Unable to access *one* web site on a woody firewall

Il gio, 2002-08-08 alle 18:09, Guillaume Estival ha scritto:
> First of all, excuse me for my *bad* english.

ok, but you have to excuse me for mine...

> I've just installed the stable Debian distribution "Woody" and since
> that, I can't access to the http://playstation2-linux.con web site from
> my firewall.

i guess that it's an ecn related problem...
try cat 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn and see if that fix the prblem.
I can see the site through a woody squid, however after setting on the
ecn i can't anymore, so it's my bet

Ciao,
Gian Piero.