RE: centralize passwords

Hi folks

I'm trying to authenticate squid against a win2k server. as w2k supports
kerberos v5 i'd like to use PAM with the krb5 module. the problem is that i
didn't find any usefull documentation about pam_krb5 configuration
parameters. does anybody know about a howto which describes interoperation
between pam_krb5 and w2k?

thanks in advance

marc