nfs server with iptables problem

Hi, I need to setup my debian box so that it offers NFS server directory
sharing for other unix machine on private subnet, say 192.168.0.0/16. but
I'm confuse with my iptables configuration. what port should I open for nfs
server daemon and other daemon related?. but in the mean time, still
maintain for highly secure firewall configuration. my debian box using
linux 2.4.18, it also have IP live. so i want to keep it as secure.. as
possible.

thx...

-kilon-