Routing 2 networks

Ok this seems really simple and I think I remember the question being asked
before but I forget how to do it.

I have 2 network cards connected to my server. My ISP will be switching
providers so I need the second nic to be on a different network. So all
traffic that comes in eth0 will go out eth0 and all traffic that comes in
eth1 will go out eth1. I know there are problems with having 2 default
routes and I have just forgotten if this can be done at the iptables level
or where is should be done.

Thanks

-Ryan