Re: Messages filling my screen..

Hi,

Your problem is due to klogd. By default, I think it logs all messages
to the console, and ipchains etc. use the kernel logging facility
instead of syslogd. The solution is to use the -c option to klogd. Edit
your /etc/init.d/klogd file and edit the the KLOGD="" to read
KLOGD="-c 2" or some other number, so low-level warnings aren't logged
to the console. See klogd(8) for more info. Sorry I don't have any
context from the original message, I just subscribed.

Enjoy,
Jason