Re: Traffic control

Hi, I use for such purpose ipfm
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/ipfm/?topic_id=862). It writes one file
as output and you can see there IP,input bytes,output bytes,total for a
given period of time (sorted as you wish). Such output is easy to load
to mysql (or other DB), or, if there is not many records, you can create
ipchains rules direct by parsing raw file. If you need traffic per
service (I mean if there is a lot of different traffic and you need only
http) ipfm can not help you.

Another way is to use ipchains counters. But then you need a rule for
every IP.

Regards,
Martynas