Re: problem with ulog?

I've never actually used ulog before, however I am
very interested in it. I was just reading over the
README, and it looks like you're doing it correctly.
The only thing I can think of is maybe you should
manually load the ipt_ULOG module in your firewall
script just like you would ip_conntrack or something
like that. Just a thought.

Gene

If you do find the solution, please let me know what
resolved it. I plan to install and use ulog so
hopefully you can help solve the problem before I have
it myself!

=====