Re: traffic reporter

Hi,

Have a look at http://lartc.org/

>  What traffic sniffers/reporters have you played with or can recomend
> or comment on?
> (preferably with HTML/graphic output).

iptraf is a nice tool to watch current connections and traffic, but it's
ncurses. I guess the best way is to set up some accounting rules with
iptables to figure out wich services are most bandwidth consuming. OTOH,
a network admin should always know what his users are wasting the
bandwidth for ;)

HTH
Frederik Schüler