Re: unclean match

Hi Michael,

Dans un message du 20 aoû à 14:20, Michael Kreilmeier écrivait :
> It'd be nice if somebody could tell me what kind of packets it matches
> or at least where to get some information.

It is hard to summarize, it is mostly packets structure related checks
(size checking, flags checking ...)

Afaik, the only complete reference is the source.

Tschuss,

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

Burn the books they've got too many names and psychoses. All this incriminating
         evidence would surely haunt me if someone broke into my house.
                              (Alanis Morissette)