Confirming an iptables rule

Hi List,

Just wondering if I can get confirmation on an iptables rule, I'm trying
to drop all packets coming from my network that are destined for port
27374 on an outside network.  This is what I have:

iptables -A FORWARD -p TCP -i ${INSIDE_IP} --dport 27374 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -p UDP -i ${INSIDE_IP} --dport 27374 -j DROP

This shows up when I do 'iptables -L' as I think it should, I'm just not
sure if it's working correctly (trying to test it at the moment).

Regards,

Lucas