Re: woody firewall broken?

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:32:05AM +0200, Davi Leal wrote:
> I think it is due to the nessus checks that we are getting "Deferring
> messages" from the sendmail server; "Deferred: Connection timed out with
> mx.terra.es.". What we know by sure is that using again the old firewall the
> sendmail server works rightly again.

Well, I dont quite understand what u did and what happened.

Is your new Firewall crashed or not? Have you tried to reboot it? Nessus
willl most likely not damage your firewall, so rebooting will be enough.

I dont think recent 2.2 kernels are vulnerable to stream DOS Attacks. It
looks more like your ISP Mail Server has blocked you because of the attack?

Greetings
Bernd