RE: rp_filter (was: `attacks')

Right off the top of my head, I don't remember where I read that.
However, I do have the following bookmarked, and even though this
doesn't say the choices are 0, 1 and 2, it does show it as a "2":

   http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO-13.html

Maybe that's is where I got the idea, but I don't *think* it's the
document in question -- I seem to recall reading that 1 was reverse
path, and 2 was some kind of additional check.  That was months ago
so I could be entirely wrong.

Incidentally, would you care to review the rest of my script for
correctness?  ;)  I have solicited folks on the debian-firewall
and netfilter lists, but no takers.  It's about 7KB, FWIW.

Jeff Bonner