Re: [interfaces + route] My new firewall doesn't forward packages

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 03:46:42PM +0200, Davi Leal wrote:
> iface eth0 inet static
>  address 194.224.7.9
> iface eth1 inet static
>  address 194.224.7.10

I dont think it is a particular good idea to do it like this with the ip
address. But if you do not have a transit network from your provider, you
can delete the both automatically added routed. I guess at least for eth0
you must use an netmask of 255.255.255.128?

Perhaps you should describe how your network is layed out.

Greetings
Bernd