My first firewall

Folks,

I am in the process of building my first Debian
firewall.  Have the following items, HW and distro
wise:
- Debian 2.2r6 on CD
- Have 2.4.18 kernel to upgrade to on CD
- P3, 350MHz, 128MB RAM, 8GB SCSI Ultra Wides
  two NICs (3Com Fast EtherLink XL, 3C905B-TX),
  and ATI Xpert 128 (not that X-Win will be running
  here, just for reference purposes)

I would like suggestions of what to install as a
basis for this, since all it will be is just a firewall
box, nothing else.  eth0 will be assigned to point
to a router (down the road), eth1 will be assigned to
point inside to the LAN.

Thanks in advance.  And yes, I am looking at the LDP's
How-To's at the moment too.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.