Re: Monitor Bandwidth Usage by IP

Try IPFM, it does nothing but write collected data for every IP (IN,
OUT, TOTAL traffic) to log files.
I use MRTG to build nice Graphs from the logs so that I can monitor the
traffic on every IP.

> I need to keep track of bandwidth usage per IP address on a monthly
basis.
> If anyone is familiar with sonicwall's Logging, they have a report
section
> you can monitor the amount of data going through that IP address
>
> Are there any apps you know of that will monitor bandwidth BY IP
ADDRESS?

listmaster@lists.debian.org

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net