Re: new photos from my party!

On 07 Dec 2001 at 06:48 +0100, Thomas Kuepper wrote:
> please stop that fucking guy!
>
> On Thursday 01 January 1970 00:59,  wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > My party... It was absolutely amazing!
> > I have attached my web page with new photos!
> > If you can please make color prints of my photos. Thanks!
> >

> > begin 666 www.myparty.yahoo.com
[...]

Sending such a comment to the list doesn't help, get in touch with
the sender or better his postmaster/abuse contact.

Quoting the complete uuencoded trojan can be called somewhat
challenged, try harder.

--
MfG/best regards, helmut springer           "Freedom's just another word
                                             for nothing left to lose"