persistant connections?

Hi,

I'm bugged by the fact that I see this connection (see below) on my
firewall box. The windoze client that initiated it is switched off
since a few days back.

I searched the net trying to find som sort of explanation to the
phenomenon, but what I found was more or less dead ends, sotr of :(

# cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack | grep x.x.x.x
tcp      6
	 182837
	 ESTABLISHED
	 src=x.x.x.x dst=z.z.z.z
	 sport=1309 dport=443
	 [UNREPLIED]
	 src=z.z.z.z dst=y.y.y.y
	 sport=443 dport=1309
	 use=1

x.x.x.x	- windoze client ip address on the internal network
y.y.y.y	- firewall box, outside ip address
z.z.z.z	- some web server running Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Has anyone seen this before?
Does anyone know what's going on behind the curtains?
Is there a way to kill these things?
Is there anything I can do to prevent this kind of thing (aside from
not using buggy windoze clients and not browsing to buggy web-servers
and not using buggy software to surf the net)?

I don't like rebooting the firewall box (which will cure the problem)
every time anything like this occurs.

Cheers,
Cristian