From: Jonathan Daugherty [mailto:cygnus@theserver.ath.cx]On Behalf Of
Jonathan Daugherty
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 9:06 PM
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: ipmasqadm portfw

When I run this --

ipmasqadm portfw -f

I get

portfw: setsockopt failed: Invalid argument

I have ipmasqing turned on in my kernel (2.2.20) and I have all three fw
modules (autofw, mfw, and portfw) loaded.  Any ideas?

--

 Jonathan Daugherty
 Dept. of Computer Science / Engineering Support, EITS

 See http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting when submitting bugs --
 to any forum.