Re: Is ipmasq worth it?

IPMasq is worth every cent/paisa....

JonesMB posts :

> a long  time ago I  used to  use ipmasq.  A  few months ago  I started
> using iptables after upgrading to a 2.4 kernel

I still  use the  package ipmasq  to control my  firewall.  You  can use
ipmasq for  both 2.2.x (IPChains) and 2.4.x  (IPTables) kernels.  ipmasq
is   a  tool   to  control   your   firewall  rules,   it  uses   either
ipchains/iptables, depending on your kernel.

It is a must have tool  for firewalling.  I have not seen anything which
betters this.

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio