Re: Ip_forward trouble

Sure i think it will change.
When you connect 10.0 and 192.168, both are different networks !
It s not just a story about numbers i mean ;))

192.168.1 and 192.168.2 are from same network but are sub networks of
192.168.x.y

However i admit it may be not important.
I can be wrong :)

Just a question (for my own culture :) ):
What is the use of so much computers in sub networks without X ?
Just a question ;))