Re: masquerading problem with some websites

it works! thanks for your help! :)

i looked up the adsl4linux faq (german is no problem for me ;)). i am
not using the debian pppoe package though, but a software called
enternet provided by my dsl provider here in the states. it works
together with pppd and has options for mru and mtu but they were already
set to 1492, 1452 didn't help either.

but the iptables command did.

this saved my day, it has been bothering me for weeks and given my
software routing solution a bad rep in front oy my windows spoiled
roommate. ;)

bye
fabian