Network cabling

Hi!

Sorry if it's too offtopic, but I think it's a little related to the
list.
Please just ignore if not interested.
Thanks for understanding...

I need to do some network cabling. The problem is that I never did
cabling for more then 20 PC's. This will be more then 50 and the network
should extend between several buildings so I'm a little frightened. I
could order a book but I'm in a big hurry so I have no time to wait for
it.

Can someone please point me to some online documentation? Something
about structured cabling design...

Or can someone answer to some basic questions in private(to not bother
the list further with this...)?

Waiting for any help
Thanks,
Tamas