RE: cannot ftp files to a host behind firewall

this is because of the way ftp is working..

it has 2 different way to work. passive or active.

and its using ports between 1024-65500 to send data

do you have restrictions on what ports the internal machines can send
data through the router?

another way to solve the problem is to use an ftp-proxy.

mvh
anders gjære