Re: port 80 filtered

Joe,

I have the same problem. Tunnelling is an option (as suggested in a
do a better job.

My idea is to run apache (port 80) on a friends machine and mod_rewrite
all the url's to point to port 8080 on my machine. That way users can
enter in easy urls, and my friend doesn't have to pay for (much) of the
extra traffic generated.

... This is still theoretical at the moment .. read more on mod_rewrite at

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/rewriteguide.html

Good luck, If you find a better way then please let me know!

Roger.