Re: IP Protocol 57

Hmmm... Both firewalls (the one on my side and the one at the VPN host
site) , use IPCHAINS. It seems that I can allow the protocol 57 traffic
through my firewall on the client side,  but when I try below on the VPN
host side:

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P 57 -L $IPADDR -R 10.2.0.2

I get a 'portfw: invalid protocol specified' ..... Is there a different
way to do this? Please don't tell me I need to upgrade kernels to 2.4.x

Thanks,
Chad