ReiserFS on a Firewall [was: Building Debian firewall]

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 05:08:24PM -0400, Ed Street wrote:
>> Just WHY do you so strongly argument against reiserFS on a Firewall?
> First off it's exploitable and leaves the system buggy and full of holes.
Well what exactly is exploitable in a filesystem on a Firewall???
In my opinion reiserfs is quite trustable and widely tested, if it
were buggy it weren't included in Linus' kernel.
And if you can pinpoint "holes" whatsoever, i'd suggest you inform
the reiserfs team so they can be closed.

I would be really pleased if you could get a *little* more into the
details, not just throwing thesises into the room...

--
Ciao, Arne.
                                                                  -o)