ipmasqadm portfw

I built a linux firewall with a kernel 2.2.17 (debian potato).
I try to use ipmasqadm portfw to forward the external machine www port to the internal server with this command:
- ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTADDR 80 -R 172.16.0.3 80
I used a completly open ipchains configuration with masquerade for the internal network. I also enabled ipforwarding.
When I connect to the external address from an Internet machine, I obtain the correct forwarding to the internal address, but when I try to connect from one of the internal computer (172.16.0.2) with a browser it response that is 'Unable to connect the remote host!".
Can anyone explain me what is the problem?
Thanks.