Re: Routing problem...

English, there a lot of us non-native-english speakers around, so that's
no big deal.

I don't know xSDL MODEMs. I assume they work lika a hub.
There more than one way to solve that problem. I'd do this:

            LAN                                           INTERNET

+--------------+
|   COMP. A    |
| 192.168.1.10 |-+    eth1          eth0
+--------------+ |    +----------------+ 195.117.3.4 |   +----------+
                 |----| DEBIAN MACHINE |-------------|---|xSDL MODEM|--ISP--
+--------------+ |    |   192.168.1.1  |             |   +----------+
|   COMP. B    |-+    +----------------+             |
| 192.168.1.11 |                                     |
+--------------+      +------------+     195.117.3.5 |
                      | WWW SERVER |-----------------|
		      +------------+                 |

On "COMP. x":
   route add default gw 192.168.1.1

On "WWW SERVER":
   strip out everything you don't really need

On "DEBIAN MACHINE":
   strip out everything you don't really need
   install ipmasq

   # apt-cache show ipmasq
   Package: ipmasq
   Section: net
   Installed-Size: 124
   Maintainer: Brian Bassett <brianb@debian.org>
   Architecture: all
   Version: 3.4.4
   Depends: netbase
   Suggests: midentd
   Filename: dists/potato/main/binary-all/net/ipmasq_3.4.4.deb
   Size: 37256
   MD5sum: 2c8921493912ce352e8b2308fd20b85c
    This package contains scripts to initialize IP Masquerade for use as a
    firewall.  IP Masquerade is a feature of Linux that allows an entire network
    of computers to be connected to another network (usually the Internet) with
    only one network address on the other network.  IP Masquerade is often
    referred to as NAT (Network Address Translation) on other platforms.
    .
    By default, this package configures the system as a basic forwarding
    firewall, with IP spoofing and stuffed routing protection.  The firewall
    will allow hosts behind the firewall to get to the Internet, but not allow
    connections from the Internet to reach the hosts behind the firewall.
    However, ipmasq now features a very flexible framework where you can
    override any of the predefined rules if you so choose.  It also allows you
    to control if the rules are reinterpreted when pppd brings a link up or
    down.
    .
    This package should be installed on the firewall host and not on the
    hosts behind the firewall.
    .
    IP Masquerade requires the kernel to be compiled with CONFIG_FIREWALL,
    CONFIG_IP_FIREWALL, CONFIG_IP_FORWARD, and CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE.