Re: Firewall on a debian Box.

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Josep Llauradó Selvas wrote:

> The help, well, I'm think that you are helped now, and I'm sure that
> you'll be helped in the future in the list or others, everybody here are
>a guru and an apprentice :-D

Hey this is great.  I used to be active on the debian-user list, but
simply got fed up by the same questions being asked over, and over
again.  Plus when I had a question, no one would every answer me.

Thanks for all the responses, I have plenty to work from now!

		-Matt-

 Matt Kopishke			kopishke@midcoast.com |
 Blue Note Technology         http://bluenotetech.com |
 Waldo Theatre		  http://www.waldotheatre.org |