Re: icq with iptables

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 05:53:34PM -0500, Chris Sanner [Hitchhiker] wrote:
> on a related note, are there any funky compatibility issues I should be
> aware of with icq and iptables?  I can see people online, but I can't
> actually get any messages through, nor am I aware if I can recieve
> any...
i think the problem is because of newer icq protocol, and
newer icq version which has a "drop messages from older version of icq" option
turned on by default .
i hope licq will support it as soon as possible

bye
Samuele

--
Samuele Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.