[no subject]

Hi!

I'm a newbie, have patience.

I'm using debian as a firewall/gateway with masquerading. And i want to be able to connect to an internal FTP from outside (internet). Do I have to use a ftp-gateway (such as http://www.mcknight.de/jftpgw/) or is it possible to configure debian to make it work?

I'm using debian 2.2.19. ipchains for masq'ing and portfw for portforwarding. i have forwarded port 20 and 21 so it is possble to connect to the ftp but not to 'ls' or anytning.

Any links, documents etc. is appreciated! But a really detailed description would be great.

// Daniel
Sweden