Re: Why all these unclean packets?

Dans un message du 30 Nov à 14:21, Daniel Pittman écrivait :
> Sure. They are almost certainly packets that support ECN -- the
> "unclean" match, which has sucked every time I looked at it, didn't
> understand this recently and probably still doesn't in the official
> kernel.

Well, you did not look very far. At least, 2 patches exist to make this
work.  The only issue has been "how to fix it properly". We chose the
hard way : to modify a general kernel macro which took some time.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

              Why critize what you don't understand ? (Sepultura)