Re: FTP proxy support

True enough.  However there are two issues I am having:

1. some people, inside the firewall, are using win and lin ftp from the command line. This doesn't work with squid. Or I don't have a clue that it can. 2. I got messed up Potato ISO images when downloading using Netscape 4.7 / Mozilla 0.93 through squid.