Re: about telnet

I believe when you tunnel through a firewall, you can control where it
is coming from, IP address.  Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think
it just gives a little more control.  If you like to have encryption
instead of plain telnet, I would install  OpenSSH or SSH.  These work
on port 22 and give the same functionality as telnet, rsh but encrypted.

Dan