Will access an sqlnet with ip_masq

Hi,

I had a problem to access an Oracle database behind a debian router.
I've got portforward on eg. 1521 to an net8 listener behind my router.

In my portforwarding i had configured that port 1521 go to a server behind
my router 192.168.1.x
when i do a tnsping from the internet to that database it returned as ok.

When i try to connect with sqlplus to that database it won't talk to that
server.
It can't talk back ;).

Config:
                     ___
Internet ----->|   | Debian router
                      |   |------------------>192.168.1.1        192.168.1.x
(listener on 1521)
                     ----

is there an ip_masq_sqlnet module like ftp or must i do something else.
p.s. the router contains a dns server for the local pc's

greetz, Marco
Marco@mokje.org