Re: Adding a 2nd NIC

Thanks to Martin, Lars and Stefano for their help.  In parallel I
obtained the 3c5x9cfg.exe file from the viglen website last night
(couldn't access 3com).  I used a Win95 boot disk I had in the back of a
drawer to get a DOS prompt and the 3com utility worked like a dream.
Interfaces eth0 and eth1 both now have IP addresses.  Do I need to add a
line to the lilo.conf file re the 2nd NIC?  Someone suggested this in
reply to an earlier posting of mine, apologies, I can't remember who.

TIA

Mike