RE: Connection to Network Cards

Next step:  Make sure IP forwarding is enabled. The file
/proc/sys/net/ip_forward should contain a 1...if it does not, add the line
'echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ip_forward' to your startup scripts.

Step after that, read the iptables HOWTO at
http://www.telematik.informatik.uni-karlsruhe.de/lehre/seminare/LinuxSem/dow
nloads/netfilter/iptables-HOWTO.html

It will give you a pretty good idea of where to start with your iptables
configuration, as well as a brief explanation of how it works.

Jason Mogavero
Sr. Network Engineer
Inflow, Inc
(303)942-2828
This message was encoded with rot-26 cryptography...attempting to circumvent
this is a violation of the DMCA