What Next.

Okay, for the last couple of months I've been lurking on this list, reading
books , compiling kernels, re-compiling kernels and swearing a lot!

I have just completed my formally screened network with ipchains firewalls,
masquerading choke, VPN PPTP port forwarding Bastion, DMZ,2 WAN links, you
name it - I've been there and bought the damned T-shirt.

Being a novice at Linux I'm pretty chuffed with myself as the long haul is
nearly over. Which bring me to my question. I now have packet logs coming
out of my ears and I need something to analyse them for me. Any
recommendations?

--
Nick Porter
Flying Pig Systems Ltd

"Spread out! Fire teams! You locate a bug hole, Nuke It."