allowing real audio and video through firewall

I am trying to configure my home firewall to allow my real audio and video
client to access real video and audio servers.  This is what I have put in:

	ipchains -A input -i $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE -p udp \
		-s $ANYWHERE 6970:7170 \
		-d $IPADDR 1024: -j ACCEPT
   	ipchains -A input -i $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp \
		-s $ANYWHERE 554 \
       		-d $IPADDR 1024: -j ACCEPT
   	ipchains -A input -i $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp \
		-s $ANYWHERE 7070 \
		-d $IPADDR 1024: -j ACCEPT

   	ipchains -A output -i $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp \
		-d $ANYWHERE 554  -j ACCEPT
   	ipchains -A output -i $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE -p tcp \
		-d $ANYWHERE 7070 -j ACCEPT

I looked at Real's web site and this is about the best I could put together.
But, I seems like I don't need the second and third input chains.  Is that
correct?  Also, I believe that my ports are correct?  Can anyone offer any
advice on this?

Thanks!!!
Bryan Walton

--
Bryan K. Walton                        Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee...putting the E in business	          http://www.berbee.com/