DMZ

Hello Debian People:
I was wondering if I can do this with Debian. I have a small LAN at home
that consist of several computers hooked up to the Inet with DSL. I am
currently using coyote linux LRP as my NAT/firewall. I want to run a web
server and I don't feel like letting port 80 into my private LAN, maby I
am paranoid :) My firewall computer is an 486/133MHZ with 32 megs of ram
it has 2 pci NICS in it. Can I add a third NIC and set this up as a DMZ
to my web server? Also I need to use NAT as I only have one dynamic IP
address. I would like to know how to do this or point me in the right
direction to find info.

Kirk Schroeder