Off-Topic. Can we stop this thread? was: Out of Office AutoReply

> My point was, auto-replies to lists suck. And, btw, anyone can gain this
> "sensitive information" just by posting to -firewall.

But don't tell the _list_ that these buggy auto-replys suck.
Anybody who posts to the list will find out himself.

Tell the person who has this buggy autoreply to get a better autoreply like
vacation... If a lot of people do this, they might consider this...

So could we stop this Off-Topic-Thread? Thanks.

Greetings,
Erich