FTP Server behind firewall.

I've set up wu-ftpd on a machine behind my firewall & forwarded port 21 to
the internal machine. I've also set up wu-ftpd's "passive address" config
option.

The last bit that I'm stuck with is the actual firewall rules. I only allow 3
users to connect to my ftp at once, so what is the best way to forward the
ports I have defined in "passive address" to their matching ports on the
internal server?

I've defined 100 ports for use, so I'd rather not have to go through and
define them all 1 by 1 if I can avoid it....

--
                                ,,,
                               (o o)