Re: Firewall configuration with two ISP

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 10:30:06AM +0200, Jiri Kaderavek wrote:
> Hi Jeremy.
>
> I'll have the same problem, but:
> What do you mean with some form
> of clustering? Can you explain that.
> Thanx.

Actually clustering probably isn't what you want since there's only one
machine.

But what you probably do want is a common set of IPs (unfortunatly these
will be hard to get and you may need a substancial amount to be
multihomed) and to be setup properly to be multihomed.  I can't really
say much about what the routing would need to be like either.  It's
nothing that I've had to do yet.

It may even be possible to do it with different IPs, but I am not sure
if the Linux kernel as it is can support it.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia