Re: Firewall network configuration

Thank you very much.  Option 4 it is.  My mistake for thinking the
output cable
from eth1 was an uplink (so that's what that mdi/mdi-x switch was for on
jack1).  I got it to run through the hub and box2 is now online.

The gateway thing is from the firewall howto's configuration for eth1,
but I had to drop it to get outside.

I also had to add swbell's dns servers to resolv.conf on box2 since I'm
not running my own, but everything is working fine.

Thanks again, Ray.
Steve