From: Pierfrancesco Caci [mailto:ik5pvx@penny.ik5pvx.ampr.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 10:41 AM
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: counteracting an attack?

Hello, is there a way to have iptables call a script if a particular
rule gets hit too often?
I'm thinking of a script that automatically executes a
whois/traceroute, to help track down dialup offenders.

Pf

---
 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it  -
http://gusp.dyndns.org
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple
Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.1 #1 Sat Feb 3 20:43:54 CET 2001 i686 unknown