Re: FW: Help! ipmasqadm problem - Help its still not working

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 08:12, Brian Kimsey-Hickman wrote:
> Well, you are the second person to ask this and it is not stupid at all.
> Its just the type of thing I would forget to do.  However, in this case I
> did remember.  Any idea why some sources have the 1 in quotation marks?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian
Well, while I can't help much with the main problem, I can possibly answer
the quotation mark question to some degree of certainty.

Answer:
In this instance, it doesn't matter which way you do it.  Both are correct.

Brief explanation:

echo "1;"
1;

echo 1;
1

The quotes make some things act differently, so habits form.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.