problems with auth rejection

As usual I reject connections to the auth service on my firewall resp.
machine connected to the internet. However, I now notice a problem with
exactly one site in that I cannot deliver my mail anymore.

When trying to telnet to port 25 the foreign host closes the connection
after receiving my tcp port auth unreachable ICMP package. AFAIK this
machine uses stock sendmail 8.11.0 without any special configuration.

All other machines I try to deliver mail to work fine. Well at least the
mail is send out correctly. :-)

My guess was that the remote host does some sort of access restriction but
the admin says it doesn't. I'm pretty sure that my system is okay, or else
it would fail on other sites too. But before I go and tell them I'd like to
double check.

Maybe anyone out there experienced the same before and has an idea.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes