Re: Problem viewing some web pages

I had some really weird problem looking slightly similar to your
with another French ISP. After quite some time it appeared that
it had something to do with fragmented packets being dropped
for some reason I could never figure out (nor could the ISP actually).
I could also connect on some web sites but not on some others
I "solved" the problem by setting all my mtu/mru to 1435.
Kind of a dirty way to solve the problem, but... :)

Julien