New debian package: firestarter

	I'm about to send to upload a new package: firestarter and easyfw, two graphic
programs (Gnome and Tcl/Tk respectively) to build firewall rules. I feel that
both are useful, although not as much as I would like to however.
	Their inclusion, however, does raise an issue here: Where should firewall
scripts be installed? Is there a standard place so they will be read on startup?
Firestarter uses /etc/firewall/ (easyfw does not provide any default).

	Regards

	Javi

PD: BTW, packages are available at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/DO/{easyfw,firestarter}